Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SKYRIM

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
really no one here cares for elder scrolls.

I was about to tell you to speak for yourself when I noticed that you also started the thread. Game looks awesome, and I can't wait, but if it comes out around the same time as Mass Effect 3, then I won't get it until a ways into 2012.

ssSynTax

Forum Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Couldn't be more excited here. TES is one of my favorite game series by far. Bethesda and Bioware games are my favorite.

matticus24

Forum Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
I'm sorry i forgot the question mark in my second post. but harsh none the less. I was just surprised no one had posted on it yet.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I'm sorry i forgot the question mark in my second post. but harsh none the less. I was just surprised no one had posted on it yet.

I didn't mean it to be harsh. I read your post as a statement that no one on this forum was interested in Elder Scrolls. Before I posted, I went over the 'Topic Review' and noticed that you were the one that had posted the video. So, assuming that you weren't bashing your own topic, I changed my post. It still may have come across a bit strong, so I apologize, but no offense was intended.

matticus24

Forum Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
I didn't mean it to be harsh. I read your post as a statement that no one on this forum was interested in Elder Scrolls. Before I posted, I went over the 'Topic Review' and noticed that you were the one that had posted the video. So, assuming that you weren't bashing your own topic, I changed my post. It still may have come across a bit strong, so I apologize, but no offense was intended.

no offense taken. It is my fault for the punctuation error.

On another note I'm still waiting for them to kill the mmo rumor....