Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SITE ERRORS

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
I keep receiving an Error 503 message when attempting to view various threads. Been happening the past few days.

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Anyone else been getting this?

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
No, but the News link at the top of the page is broken. I mentioned it in the help desk and news forum. one day though, I couldnt even get to the forums, it said the site was not available or some such crap. ANy who, black your AK 47 is freakin awesome. I am gonna have my M4 on here this eve.

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
ok guys! black i havent seen this error come up and i have been browsing all day and yesterday.. so idk what to say buddy...

bluedog, the news link at the top of the page was an old link to the news archive.
thats why it doesnt work, if you want to view the news, go to www.xiledgaming.com or click HOME at the top bar, and you can check the news there.. yes we need to update the link for NEWS on the forum site to take you to either the news forum, or the news page on xiledgaming.com ... i will bring it up to OJ thanks

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
Has this been a reoccurring problem for you black? Or just a one time deal?

If its a reoccurring problem that means you need to get a better internet scrub! (haha i know that doesnt make any sense)

But it surely hasnt been happening to me.

If it keeps happening I'd def post this in the Help Desk Forum Problem section if I were you.

-MD

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Well it was effecting my work pc, which is odd. Its updated daily

but my pc at home was fine, so i cleared the cache/cookies on the work pc and see if it does anything.

Thanks for the responses guys

and ya Mac, that didnt make any sense... LOL, I'm not Consig

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Could be, then again I have the IT guys bugging me about that anyway (not like theyre much better...), wouldnt surprise me if they did something to my account or the network just to mess with me...