Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Lunatic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 3, 2018
1. Name and additional text to be used for Image: KoG DemonKing/ I would like it to say KoG DemonKing KoG Demi Gods General. Theme or your preferred image of the signature: New England Patriots football 3. Color Style (Optional) If possible, I would love the text to flash Red and Blue

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
1. Name and additional text to be used for Image: KoG DemonKing/ I would like it to say KoG DemonKing KoG Demi Gods General. Theme or your preferred image of the signature: New England Patriots football 3. Color Style (Optional) If possible, I would love the text to flash Red and Blue

Ill take this one

SYN Lunatic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 3, 2018
Hey Caedo, just a slight adjustment on the signature request from KoG DemonKing due to my name change to KoG FarGone. Sorry I didn't notify you a few days ago, I actually got so side tracked with clan business and personal things that I honestly forgot about this until I was reminded last night. But truly sorry for the delay, I apologize.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

Your Signature is ready and have been posted in the PICK UP A SIGNATURE. Click link below.

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/xi...r-kog-far-gonr

Status
Not open for further replies.