Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Plan B

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2014
Spokane, WA
Signature Request

I. Type - Signature Re-vamp

II. Text - The text a little lower than its current location, definitely new style of text as well. If it’s possible to find the fallout game text that would be wonderful though I don’t know if it would even look good, if it does look bad then designers choice for the font style so long as it looks good with the imagery.. I trust you guys:)

III. Base Theme/Imagery - I would basically like my current signature redone with a little more care and skill, possibly make it not quite as bland, the name of the image itself is called “fallout; child killer perk”.
Here is a LINK to base image.

IV. Background/Residual Theme - If possible I’d like a faded nuclear mushroom cloud on the left side somwhat fading into the background of my name text and just to make the the nuclear blast look well nuclear can you throw some tiny bright spots to resemble glittering in the cloud above my name, im picturing the name near the lower left the image more on the middle to middle-right. And then the center to left/upper left/tip having the cloud.

Last edited:

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
Signature Request

I. Type - Signature Re-vamp

II. Text - The text a little lower than its current location, definitely new style of text as well. If it’s possible to find the fallout game text that would be wonderful though I don’t know if it would even look good, if it does look bad then designers choice for the font style so long as it looks good with the imagery.. I trust you guys:)

III. Base Theme/Imagery - I would basically like my current signature redone with a little more care and skill, possibly make it not quite as bland, the name of the image itself is called “fallout; child killer perk”.
Here is a LINK to base image.

IV. Background/Residual Theme - If possible I’d like a faded nuclear mushroom cloud on the left side somwhat fading into the background of my name text and just to make the the nuclear blast look well nuclear can you throw some tiny bright spots to resemble glittering in the cloud above my name, im picturing the name near the lower left the image more on the middle to middle-right. And then the center to left/upper left/tip having the cloud.

I'll Take This One

Status
Not open for further replies.