Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
It has been several years since I requested a sig. I hope I get the format correct...

1. XGC SHiVeR (please follow the caps of my name) :) and the phrase: Only Dead Men Have Seen the End of War..

2. CoD sig.. hopefully in a similar style to my current one. a Team of CoD players would be awesome.. dealers choice on image(s) used... I dont want to paint the artist into a corner..

3. Seeing as my name is SHiVeR.. I was hoping for a cold themed sig, much like my current one. So blues, whites, silver, etc.. for the color palate... bling is also welcomed if you wanna pimp it out.

I would like to thank you in advance for taking on this project. If you have any questions or want input, please feel free to contact me here or on the xbox one.

I got bored, and posted some starting pics... I dont ask that you use them, just providing reference for my idea....thanks again for your time!

Last edited:

XGC Willy XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2016
Maryland
It has been several years since I requested a sig. I hope I get the format correct...

1. XGC SHiVeR (please follow the caps of my name) :) and the phrase: Only Dead Men Have Seen the End of War..

2. CoD sig.. hopefully in a similar style to my current one. a Team of CoD players would be awesome.. dealers choice on image(s) used... I dont want to paint the artist into a corner..

3. Seeing as my name is SHiVeR.. I was hoping for a cold themed sig, much like my current one. So blues, whites, silver, etc.. for the color palate... bling is also welcomed if you wanna pimp it out.

I would like to thank you in advance for taking on this project. If you have any questions or want input, please feel free to contact me here or on the xbox one.

I got bored, and posted some starting pics... I dont ask that you use them, just providing reference for my idea....thanks again for your time!

I've got this, please be patient.

XGC Willy XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2016
Maryland

This is Done.