Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
Name to be used for Image: XGC Kodiak / XGC Apocalypse

Theme of the signature: A bear in an apocalyptic theme anything after that is totally up to the artist !

Color Style: Completely up to designer I really want an artist who has an idea and runs with it, its total up to you !

PS: I really do mean I want who ever picks this up first and foremost use all the creativity you want I am behind you 100%. In advance thank you so much for you time you all are what make me so happy to be apart of this community, people who have a passion and want to share it with others.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Name to be used for Image: XGC Kodiak / XGC Apocalypse

Theme of the signature: A bear in an apocalyptic theme anything after that is totally up to the artist !

Color Style: Completely up to designer I really want an artist who has an idea and runs with it, its total up to you !

PS: I really do mean I want who ever picks this up first and foremost use all the creativity you want I am behind you 100%. In advance thank you so much for you time you all are what make me so happy to be apart of this community, people who have a passion and want to share it with others.

I will take this please be patient.