Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
Hey guys, I would love to get a new sig pic in honor of my recently formed clan, XGC Unrivaled.

This is a pretty terrible and primitive emblem I created on AW. But I would pretty much like a much more stylized and vibrant version of this. A purple band behind a more golden, curvier crown with XGC Crimson centered towards the bottom but above XGC Unrivaled which I would like in a larger font than the aforementioned tag. I would like it to have plenty of contrast between the colors but also very vibrant. Something really fancy and professional. I hope I haven't asked for too much. Feel free to message me here on the site or on the XboxOne. Thanks so much in advance.

Oh, and if you could, please make it so that parts of the crown stick out above the band of purple so it's not just a rectangular picture. That would be awesome. Again, thank you.

image.jpg

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Hey guys, I would love to get a new sig pic in honor of my recently formed clan, XGC Unrivaled.

This is a pretty terrible and primitive emblem I created on AW. But I would pretty much like a much more stylized and vibrant version of this. A purple band behind a more golden, curvier crown with XGC Crimson centered towards the bottom but above XGC Unrivaled which I would like in a larger font than the aforementioned tag. I would like it to have plenty of contrast between the colors but also very vibrant. Something really fancy and professional. I hope I haven't asked for too much. Feel free to message me here on the site or on the XboxOne. Thanks so much in advance.

Oh, and if you could, please make it so that parts of the crown stick out above the band of purple so it's not just a rectangular picture. That would be awesome. Again, thank you.

View attachment 34045

Got this!