Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC BSTsrvdCOLD

Forum Nerd
Apr 22, 2015
Chicago
Ok.. i was thinking of a man holding two guns dressed in all black, possibly aiming them to the front, with something covering his face (black bandana with a black baseball hat). The front of the immage would be blue, or a light blue representing ice. There would be bullet holes with spider veins in the ice representing the figure shooting through the ice. If you would like more, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Ok.. i was thinking of a man holding two guns dressed in all black, possibly aiming them to the front, with something covering his face (black bandana with a black baseball hat). The front of the immage would be blue, or a light blue representing ice. There would be bullet holes with spider veins in the ice representing the figure shooting through the ice. If you would like more, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Wow, pretty descriptive lol. I will try to come up with something along those lines for you. Just bare with me as it may take some time. And also may not match the description perfectly lol.