Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED ANSWER: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC REPO

Forum Star
May 29, 2012
Lakewood, California, United States
Name to be used for Image:
(
XGC REPO) ( Please remove XGC United Gen). (Please Keep "Dropping the Hammer")

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well):

I would like to keep the current Signature I have, Just modify the text to the above request please :)

Color Style (Optional):

(Same background on my Current Signature, But I would like the Text size a little larger and the Color to pop out from the background a little more)

Last edited:

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Name to be used for Image:
(
SYN REPO) ( Please remove XGC United Gen). (Please Keep "Dropping the Hammer")

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well):

I would like to keep the current Signature I have, Just modify the text to the above request please :)

Color Style (Optional):

(Same background on my Current Signature, But I would like the Text size a little larger and the Color to pop out from the background a little more)

do you remember who made the original signature?

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Just touching Base on this request. Any progress? A change was made to the Original request. Please keep the name as XGC REPO. Thank you so much.
Sadly Radioactive is no longer part of the design team, although you can pm him and ask if he could personally redo your signature. Or if u would prefer, just post a new request here and we will try our best to accommodate you.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Just touching Base on this request. Any progress? A change was made to the Original request. Please keep the name as XGC REPO. Thank you so much.

Sup Repo, we may not be able to fix your current signature for you as it is animated. But if you could get in contact with us and let us know if you would like a new one. Just message with your new request please. If we cannot get in contact with you this request may be dismissed. Sorry for the inconvenience brother.