Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
1: XGC PowerHouse My name on top in some cool kinda font that matches the water. Also, XGC ITALIANS ARMY somewhere on the picture would be cool . You can pick that part.

2: https://plus.google.com/s/raptor riding shark with uzi is the website to the photo. I have tried now countless times to upload photo but it wouldnt work. it is a picture of a velociraptor riding a shark holding dynamite and an uzi. CoD AW Theme. would be cool to get the trex in a fitted beanie and black sunglasses too. Wouldnt mind if you could somehow make the shark be moving as if he were trying to get away. in an animated fasion but if that's not doable its fine :)

3: I am sure yall know a ton more than me about color schemes. I just want people to think its funny.

I took off a few things on this in order to make it a bit easier. If you guys are too busy don't worry about it, just when anyone gets enough time and is up to it is fine. Thanks guys!

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
1: XGC PowerHouse My name on top in some cool kinda font that matches the water. Also, XGC ITALIANS ARMY somewhere on the picture would be cool . You can pick that part.

2: https://plus.google.com/s/raptor riding shark with uzi is the website to the photo. I have tried now countless times to upload photo but it wouldnt work. it is a picture of a velociraptor riding a shark holding dynamite and an uzi. CoD AW Theme. would be cool to get the trex in a fitted beanie and black sunglasses too. Wouldnt mind if you could somehow make the shark be moving as if he were trying to get away. in an animated fasion but if that's not doable its fine :)

3: I am sure yall know a ton more than me about color schemes. I just want people to think its funny.

I took off a few things on this in order to make it a bit easier. If you guys are too busy don't worry about it, just when anyone gets enough time and is up to it is fine. Thanks guys!

This one may take me a day or two, but in the great words of NPH: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
Thank you very much!!! I just revently became LT of XGC Italians Army as well if it's not to late to include LT. after the name. Either way thank you for taking this one :)