Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
1. I would like a signature made that simply has my name "XGC Carny" in a crimson red with another dark color as a shadow with a simular script of the image:

2. I would like the theme to be about clowns and slammed rides. Here is a pic of a clown that I like and also of 2 suburbansuburban that I'd like put to the right of the clown with my name in between:

3. I like the color of the clowns blue but lean more towards the crimson red of the suburban that I have posted. I am not real picky and will be happy with anything anyone can do. All I have is my phone and can't do a lot with it. Thank you for anyone that helps.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
I kind of want to re-do the 1st one, if you like it awesome if not I really wouldn't mid redoing it!!

2)
Wymo99w.png

Last edited:

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
The first one is cool, just wanting to lean more toward a scary clown theme lol. It kinda looks more like an alien to me lol. I absolutely love the second one, but is there a way you can get the 2 suburbans in it? Or atleast the maroon one in maybe under my name and clan? That's awesome work. Thank you fo doin this. If you don't have time or don't want to its all good. I appreciate what you've done. Thank you so much.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
That first one is hard to work with because of the way the original photo is set up. I can probably make you a sig with both cars in one sig but as for putting the two cars in the photo with the clown might be a hard job and it would take away from the creepy aspect of it!

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
Ahhhh well #3((. Lol its all good. I didn't like the way I typed my message and kept editing it hoping that you wouldn't have read it yet. Lol the only reason I was wanting the red burban is because bagged/slammed vehicles are a major part of who I am other then gaming. Its all good. Thank you for everything you've done.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
It's hard to figure out exactly what people want, esp if they are mobile and their phone keeps autocorrecting them! I know I go through that all the time. If you want to wait 90 days and put in another request you can do that and pick it up in the SPU forums or I can fix the first photo for you. I am going to mess around with the sig and see if I can make the Satan photo work with the two car pictures you've provided. I will post it in the SPU section with your name when completed :)

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
Yeah autocorrect majorly sucks lol. I'm sorry for causing communication issues. Like I said I absolutely love the second sig. I'd rather use that one if possible. Lol using my phone definitely isn't the best way for communication but is all I've got other then the XBox lol. Thank you for all your work you've done.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
Oh shucks, you are making me smile! It's no problem, I love to edit. I'm not even on the design team, I haven't been approved yet. I just love working with photos. So far it doesn't look terribly, a little weird. But yeah all of us are a little weird! Do you need help with setting up your signature while I work on this??

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
I usually just use the image icon and put in the url source and then put the sig creator under that. Is there anything else that I should do? Lol like I said trying to do everything from my phone is a pain. I appreciate your patience with me. Thank you

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
You are totally fine, I am about to post the revamped sig in the SPU forum so make sure to look there and also yes, you can set your sig to view every time you post something, if you want I can do it for you since I'm on a computer.

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
It should already be set up like that I think. Nobody has told me that it wasn't showing up. I don't currently have one, so there isn't one there now. I removed it because I kinda had a falling out with the guy that made it for me. And are you wanting me to use the first sig with the clown holding the pumkin or the second that has the 3 clowns in it? I prefer the second. Like I said it to me it looks a lot better. It fits my personality better. I was just using the firat pic for script ideas lol. Like I said I'm sorry if there was communication cunfusion. Thank you for doing them so fast. Definitely a lot quicker then I expected.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
Well since I'm not officially apart of the team, Nugget allowed me to finish what I've started and I'm always here to help. I remade the first one because it didn't look right to me. You can find it in the SPU forums (Sig Pick-Up), I'll link you there. If you like either, you would go into your settings, go into signature and put in a code. Decide which sig you want and after that I will give you the code you need to put in - in order to make the photo appear.

SPU LINK: http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?352869-SPU-XGC-Carny

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
I also added you on the forums, incase you need another sig before the 90 days is up you can always PM me and ask me, I will not turn you down. According to the sig request guidelines it is up to your art designer if they would like to make you another sig personally (which would be me, and I never say no :p)

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
I like the revamped one it looks great also. Is there a way I can get both codes and change them out a month at a time? I've got photobucket so I can also store them there as well lol. Those look killer. Thank you so much.

MsPositivity

Forum Nerd
Apr 24, 2015
Sinking Springs, PA
Oh it is honestly my pleasure.

Sig one code: [ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/c4YQlCq.png[/IMG ]
Sig two code: [ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Bte8cIu.png[/IMG ]

*** When you go to edit it do NOT put in the spaces ***

If you ever need these codes again, let me know - I have all of my sigs saved on my Desktop.

Remember to go to settings > signature > put in the code > save changes.
After that you should be good to go, happy to help!

XGC CARNY

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 5, 2010
Bonnaroo Tennessee
Awesome. Thank you so much. I love them. Like I said the only thing that I would love is if you could scale down the red suburban and get it in under my name under the second sig with the 3 clowns. But other then that its great. Thank you for everything.