Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC Hatter

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, Origin: Bermuda
Hey! So I just recently reached the 50 posts and was told I needed to come to you and request a signature card. I've seen what you all can do and it's AWESOME! :) I look forward to seeing what you can do with mine (when you find the time)!

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC MadHatter / I also would like it to say: XGC Last Empire General, and ' "Reality is a prison" - The Mad Hatter'

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
Anime I guess? Unless you're able to get The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp performance) either just the hat, or the hat and his face / I don't have an image preference, but as long as it's dark in nature!

Color Style (Optional)
I would love a dark themed signature, kind of sadistic/evil in nature (if you ever watched AIWL, The Mad Hatter's darker side)​

Thank you in advance Designers!! I appreciate your time!! :)

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Hey hatter, I can't seem to come up with a good dark themed Sig with johnny depp. He just always looks happy or confused lol. I will check out the anime version if that is alright with you? Or ya can ask another designer that may have better luck with it? Just let me know, in the mean time I will be Checking my options on hatter. Thanks

XGC Hatter

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, Origin: Bermuda
Hey Kilo - Yeah he's mostly always smiling, a crazy smile is kind of what I'm looking for, almost implies something sinister. The darkest he's ever gotten without a smile is here, I also found two pictures of him smiling which would go with the theme I'm looking for, the first one is without his hat so maybe you'd be able to get the hat on him? And the last one is edited by someone else, but if it could some how be darker in nature either background or something. I love the way his eyes are colored in the last photo. Let me know if you need anything else, whether that be another picture of whether that be me changing the theme. Thanks again!!

madhatter.jpgmadhattersmile1.jpgmadhattersmile2.jpg

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Sorry for the delay, been very busy. Promise to have it done before the end of this week. May get some free time tomorrow hopefully. Just thought I'd keep in touch to fill ya in.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
I hate to have to do this but ima have to pass this request along to the next designer. My laptop keeps saying can't connect to proxy server and idk how to fix it. Sorry for wasting your time man.