Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
1: DropShotRonnie On top XGC Roughnecks wherever else in it would look good to you.
2: Theme = Something with a Dragon blowing fire
3: want the fire to be mystic like a World of Warcraft spell or something with blue/white/green blended and a mystical theme

If this isn't correct format, I give up lol just delete it if I did it wrong please.

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
I was wondering if it might be too late to change the clan name to XGC OL SKOOL XK instead of XGC Roughnecks as I am transferring kind of on the spot to another clan. I will use it either way was just hoping lol

High Dealers

Forum Star
Jul 26, 2014
Canada
I was wondering if it might be too late to change the clan name to XGC OL SKOOL XK instead of XGC Roughnecks as I am transferring kind of on the spot to another clan. I will use it either way was just hoping lol

its no problem, im pretty busy with work during the week so i havent got much of a start on this yet anyway but i'll have it done for you with the new clan name sometime between tonight and sunday lol.

High Dealers

Forum Star
Jul 26, 2014
Canada
1: DropShotRonnie On top XGC Roughnecks wherever else in it would look good to you.
2: Theme = Something with a Dragon blowing fire
3: want the fire to be mystic like a World of Warcraft spell or something with blue/white/green blended and a mystical theme

If this isn't correct format, I give up lol just delete it if I did it wrong please.

this is complete and can be picked up HERE