Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
I would like to have a signature made for my LI. He was a private- sergeant in Ascension and sergeant-Lieutenant in No Fear XK. His name is XGC Eclipse. Please message me if you have any questions or things of that nature. Thanks in advance!

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
I would like to have a signature made for my LI. He was a private- sergeant in Ascension and sergeant-Lieutenant in No Fear XK. His name is XGC Eclipse. Please message me if you have any questions or things of that nature. Thanks in advance!

We're going to need more than this to make the sig with. We need a theme, text, something.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com

Please only post your request in one area at a time. When you post in multiple areas, its hard to keep track of who is completing it and we wind up with multiple designers working on what is in reality, one signature. I do request that you choose one place to request the signature. We also do need a theme to work with at the very minimum. The rules are stickied in this request forum, for future reference.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Is it denied or not? If it is there is no reason to keep responding to it. If not, then tell me what you need to do the signature and we'll go from there. No need beating a dead horse here gentleman and gentlelady

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States