Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST

XGC SAPPER XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Jun 29, 2014
Arkansas
Name to be used for Image: XGC REBELLION XK" and "General"

Theme of the signature: I would like to have a signature that very closely resembles the "Prestige 2" calling card from Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I have tried to find the image on google but haven't found it. i have it set as my calling card on XBOX live.

Last edited:

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
Name to be used for Image: XGC REBELLION XK" and "General"

Theme of the signature: I would like to have a signature that very closely resembles the "Prestige 2" calling card from Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I have tried to find the image on google but haven't found it. i have it set as my calling card on XBOX live.

Hey - I'll take this on. But, If I can't find a "Prestige 2" calling card to work off of I'll just have to make a black ops 3 sig. Unless you can provide a sample of what you're looking for. To say the least I don't play black ops. :) Agreed?

XGC SAPPER XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Jun 29, 2014
Arkansas
well its not the black ops 3 theme I'm interested in. its the battlefield scene. Its looks like a line of soliders (rebels or spartans is what the calling card looks like) like charging from a bunker with shields and spears and stuff. You'd have to see the calling card to understand.