Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST

XGC Hatter

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, Origin: Bermuda
Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC Hatter XS (top left) / I would also like it to say: "Your perspective in life comes from the cage you were held captive in." - both in red font please (unless another color works better based on which image you use).

Theme of the signature
I found these pictures which I would like as the background to the signature card if you could make it a bit darker, great, if not it's fine just how they are. I'm sure you'll choose the best image.

xiled sig.jpg xileeed sig.jpg

I would love a dark themed signature

Thank you for your hard work, and special kudos to IGnzo who designed my last signature card :)

Last edited:

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC MadHatter (top left) / I would also like it to say: "Your perspective in life comes from the cage you were held captive in."

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
I found these pictures which I would like as the background to the signature card, I don't really know how else to play with the picture to make it darker per say but if it can't be done I'd be more than happy to have it this way, just a little edited and to incorporate the teacup please. :)

http://funmozar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Black-Dragon-06.jpg - this is the site of the image which looks like it is too small to attach when I preview this message.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/vQXHzQRbYWI/hqdefault.jpg - if there is anyway to get the dragon above to be crawling out of the teacup with a dark background and atmosphere to it. :)

Sorry to make it so detailed! I get carried away sometimes, I had to tone it down hahaha. Don't want to be too demanding :p
I would love a dark themed signature

Thank you for your hard work, and special kudos to IGnzo who designed my last signature card :)

this is denied. you need to wait 90 days (30 if platinum) between requests