Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST

XGC Hatter

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, Origin: Bermuda
Hey! So I just recently reached the 50 posts and was told I needed to come to you and request a signature card. I've seen what you all can do and it's AWESOME! :) I look forward to seeing what you can do with mine (when you find the time)!

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC MadHatter / I also would like it to say: XGC Last Empire General, and ' "Reality is a prison" - The Mad Hatter'

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
Anime I guess? Unless you're able to get The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp performance) either just the hat, or the hat and his face / I don't have an image preference, but as long as it's dark in nature!

Color Style (Optional)
I would love a dark themed signature, kind of sadistic/evil in nature (if you ever watched AIWL, The Mad Hatter's darker side)​

Thank you in advance Designers!! I appreciate your time!! :)

Yes this is a repost, the other designer couldn't do it and someone was apparently supposed to pick it up or something.

Thanks again for your help in advance!

Last edited:

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Hey! So I just recently reached the 50 posts and was told I needed to come to you and request a signature card. I've seen what you all can do and it's AWESOME! :) I look forward to seeing what you can do with mine (when you find the time)!

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC MadHatter / I also would like it to say: XGC Last Empire General, and ' "Reality is a prison" - The Mad Hatter'

Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
Anime I guess? Unless you're able to get The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp performance) either just the hat, or the hat and his face / I don't have an image preference, but as long as it's dark in nature!

Color Style (Optional)
I would love a dark themed signature, kind of sadistic/evil in nature (if you ever watched AIWL, The Mad Hatter's darker side)​

Thank you in advance Designers!! I appreciate your time!! :)

Yes this is a repost, the other designer couldn't do it and someone was apparently supposed to pick it up or something.

Thanks again for your help in advance!

ready..
http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?354751-SPU-For-MadHatter&p=3226519#post3226519