Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST

XGC BLOODBANK

Forum Addict
Aug 7, 2012
North Georgia
My Xbox live gamertag is cG Monster xF just has not been changed on the forums:

Name: cG Monster xF
Clan name and Rank: XGC Hellfire XK, Sargent
Sig wants: who ever picks this up I would really just like to see what you can do....up to your capabilities...I trust in the design team...thank you for all you do

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks!

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
the_powerpuff_ponies_by_faikie-d5eyxq8.png

XGC BLOODBANK

Forum Addict
Aug 7, 2012
North Georgia
yeah I did leave it in the hands of the design team....ya'll are funny....im still leaving it up to ya'll because even if had to rock a MLP PPG sig I would have to because i'm not going to let something ya'll spent your personal time on go to waste....i'm just not like that....so on that note just make an awesome sig...it does not matter what it is....thank you for your time....but if you do make me a funny sig incorporate a Minnie mouse character for my daughter....she would love that

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
yeah I did leave it in the hands of the design team....ya'll are funny....im still leaving it up to ya'll because even if had to rock a MLP PPG sig I would have to because i'm not going to let something ya'll spent your personal time on go to waste....i'm just not like that....so on that note just make an awesome sig...it does not matter what it is....thank you for your time....but if you do make me a funny sig incorporate a Minnie mouse character for my daughter....she would love that

Thats good character right there!

XGC SinCity

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana