Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST FOR KRAZYKOOTS

KrazyKoots

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2013
United States
1:
KrazyKoots
XGC Backfire ND

2: I would like A pickle Dual Wielding Pistols shooting at the Vlassic Pickle Mascot stork In a Call of Duty style.

I have requested this before and I do realize that it is a tough request as it would have to be done from scratch. If anyone is willing to take this on for me it would be great. If not I understand.

Thanks guys (and or gals)

KrazyKoots

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2013
United States
I know. :)
I am not sure what the capabilities of the design team are but I imagine the whole thing would need to be done from scratch. If I had any drawing skills I could get something going.
I suppose I would need someone to take the time to actually make this for me free hand?

BTW The stork would be unarmed (no Guns) The pickle is the one that needs the guns. LOL

This dude is a sea cucumber from sponge bob, but looks pretty close to a pickle. Give him a few 9mm's and he could work?
Kevin.jpg

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Just giving you a heads up bro the design team doesn't or to my knowledge don't do anything from "scratch" we manipulate photos and create like that we or at least i and some of the other designers don't draw or create anything from scratch like that. Just letting you know.

KrazyKoots

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2013
United States
Ok. Thanks for the info. I did not know that.
So I would just need to find a picture that I want for my sig and send it to you guys. and then you just post it for me?
Is that correct?

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Ok. Thanks for the info. I did not know that.
So I would just need to find a picture that I want for my sig and send it to you guys. and then you just post it for me?
Is that correct?

Yes, basically. I can draw but I do not have the correct equipment to get it to my computer after its been drawn. Find us an image or theme you'd be happy with, well make it look awesome, and post it up for you. Thanks for being so understanding of everything. :)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Hey Krazy what do you think of this:

1:
KrazyKoots
XGC Backfire ND

2: I would like A pickle Dual Wielding Pistols shooting at the Vlassic Pickle Mascot stork In a Call of Duty style.

I have requested this before and I do realize that it is a tough request as it would have to be done from scratch. If anyone is willing to take this on for me it would be great. If not I understand.

Thanks guys (and or gals)

Reactions: KrazyKoots

KrazyKoots

Forum Star
Sep 14, 2013
United States
Well, being that you were the only one to give it a try you could have given him a squirt gun and I would have been happy. LOL. So its all done then? How do I get it to be my sig now?