Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG CHANGE RQUEST

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
Hi guys. I requested awhile ago that my sig needed a change and I was told to get a hold of Ixias. I tried reaching out and was unable to get in contact with her. So here I am again to see if someone can edit the sig I already have.
What I want: A twitch symbol behind the xiledgaming symbol, so that it is mixed with the background like the youtube and achievement hunter symbol. Also I would like the XGC Coldfire LT changed to just XGC Hellfire XK.

Please please please help!

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Hi guys. I requested awhile ago that my sig needed a change and I was told to get a hold of Ixias. I tried reaching out and was unable to get in contact with her. So here I am again to see if someone can edit the sig I already have.
What I want: A twitch symbol behind the xiledgaming symbol, so that it is mixed with the background like the youtube and achievement hunter symbol. Also I would like the XGC Coldfire LT changed to just XGC Hellfire XK.

we cant edit a signature someone made for just because we dont have the project file or psd file to edit the sig so you are going to have to request a new one

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
we cant edit a signature someone made for just because we dont have the project file or psd file to edit the sig so you are going to have to request a new one

weeeeeeelllllll technically we could, but it would make us really ****ty people. if you wanna requst someone to REMAKE the sig with your updates on it, and their own spin it would be cool though.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US

http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?355125-SPU-for-XGC-Sneaky&p=3228088#post3228088

done