Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC Hard Rider

Forum Star
Oct 2, 2008
Ohio
I'm looking for a good download option. i have used limewire in the past but i'm no longer satifyed. I'm basicly looking for ideas and suggestions. Please too leave comment. Thank You

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
first thing you can just edit your post and add stuff instead of triple posting....My answer for your first question is Idk...Secondly i think the join a clan banner stays there incase you want to join a new user group...And Finally you have to have 100 posts to move up to the next forum level....I hope I answered all of your question

KoG Suislid3

Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
The banner is there until you create your own signature Im sure of that and as for the other question with shareware Im currently using limewire like you were and Im about too get rid of it myself its too much pressure having too worry about getting a trojan through a downloaded song so Im stuck like you haha.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
In particular what are you looking to download? If its just music, then I suggest googling music blogs. Thats my option and thats what I use. Its safe and you get the best quality plus the full length CD.

I used to utilize limewire until it became bogus and viruses flooded the system. Now you can hardlly download a song without getting a trojan of some sort. I heard of a new version of limewire though called "Frostwire" I guess its the better program than limewire, but still I would use blogs.

KoG Suislid3

Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
I use it for music downloads but havent used it lately because Im using AOL music player just too listen too music while Im on my laptop as for my car I recently purchased a subscription too Sirius so I wont be needing cd's unless its a cd I really want haha but if you find any good downloaders Strife let me know.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
When limewire was first introduced it was the program to have. But then to many people started uploading viruses and trojans, it became annoying. I stopped using limewire once I found out blogspots were a better choice, especially for me because I listen to a type of genre that isn't popular anywhere.