Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
As some of you may now, I have recently transfered from XGC Unknown to XGC COLDFIRE. The reason I do not have a user group bar is the General of XGC COLDFIRE, GREEEN TZU is simply following recruit/transfer protocol. I have been informed by him that everything looks like a go and will be officially inducted this Sunday, September the 19th. "PARTY ON DUDE..!" So for all those that have lacked forbearance, please take heed to my example. And in the immortal words of the jock in Bill & Ted's excellent Adventure. All in all I have not poached and I never will. I am still in XG and I plan to keep it that way so please disregard any rumors going around. Thanks everyone and long live Xiled Gaming!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: SYN Supa Finn

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
nope. when i left, some of the people i brought in wanted out and one is in warlords and idk where the others ended up. just a lot of drama in the old clan that i didn't want to be a part of. it's all good now though

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
oh yeah well if the general didnt understand that members are usually loyal to the person that recruited them then there is a problem lol

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
lol. well i mean if they had come to coldfire with me that would be one thing, but when they get asked and they say they want out, and don't care where they go, that screams something else

SYN Supa Finn

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 30, 2008
Canada
just for the record, i suggested death snipe go to warlords! Why are you trying to start more drama? The situation was resolved a couple weeks ago and you keep bringing it up!

Reactions: XGC Amun Ra

JSkely

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 16, 2010
Ohio
Ehm, guys, if you don't mind me interjecting if it has been resolved then it doesn't need to be discussed anymore so can we just chill out guys?

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
That's what me and other people have been saying. I guess i should have closed this thread so people wouldn't think I'm "starting drama" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.