Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST IF YOU WANT TO GAME.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I recently renewed my XBOX Gamertag ( IM HYLANDER ) and will be embarrassing myself in some games very soon.

Seems after being offline for 4 years I now have 40 slots available on my friends list.

If anyone is interested, send me a friend request and I will look you up when I get online to play.

I currently only have access to a 360 and I am a HALO gamer.
I do have Black Ops 2 and Ghost so you could see me on one of those as well.

Post a comment and send me a friend request if interested.

Game on!

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
Thanks for the add HYLANDER! If you want to feel better about yourself, game with me on Halo 3. I also play a lot of Ghosts among some other games that can be a good break from the FPS. Like Full House Poker, WSO Poker, Civilization Revolution, Joy Ride Turbo. Or I'm good for a laugh if you ever need one!

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I recently renewed my XBOX Gamertag ( IM HYLANDER ) and will be embarrassing myself in some games very soon.

Seems after being offline for 4 years I now have 40 slots available on my friends list.

If anyone is interested, send me a friend request and I will look you up when I get online to play.

I currently only have access to a 360 and I am a HALO gamer.
I do have Black Ops 2 and Ghost so you could see me on one of those as well.

Post a comment and send me a friend request if interested.

Game on!

I'm in the wrong thread but you told me about getting a free xbl gold 1 month the other day. I wanted to acknowledge that it was still up when I first went on. I missed out because I was too late. Regardless thanks for the assistance. I should have acted faster.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
You should try it again as that link goes directly to their backend server page that has the trail coded on it. Unless they delete that page it would still work.

You may need to clear your browser cache before going there and then make sure you log in to xbox.com first.

Hopefully it may come back and work for you.