Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SECTION MEETING NOTES

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
This is where I will post my Section Meeting notes after each Section Meeting.
Section meetings are every Sunday after the Generals Meeting.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: December 6th, 2015

Section Game Nights:
Taking effect this week, I will be hosting a Section Game Night every other week. The game night will either be on a Friday or Saturday at 9pm EST. Please understand that some events may occur, and the time may be entitled to changed.

Generals Responsibilities:
We will be talking and going over the "Generals Responsibilities," which you can find >HERE<.

The Two "L's":
Laziness and Liars.. These are The Two "L's" that are not going to be tolerated. I expect you to be on top of your game with your clan, to come to me when/if there are issues, and being open to me about your clan. I'm here to help you, I'm here for you when things get hard, and I will always be the one here for you at the end of the day. You're a General for a reason. You're a General because you have worked your *** off to get to this position, and because each of you carry a pack of trust.

Communication:
Communication is the key to success, this should be a given to all of you. Communicating with your clan should be one of your number one priorities. Xbox Live, clan meetings, the website, and the clan's CT should be used daily/weekly to keep up with everyone in your clan.

Clan Game:
90% of everyone's clan game is Call of Duty: Black Ops III. I do NOT expect you to be on the game 24/7. However, I expect to see you on the game playing with your members and recruiting.

Inactivity/User Groups
If you have in-actives in your clan, let's go ahead and remove them. It's better to see the actual clan without the "fluff" in the mix. When you are dealing with your clan it makes it more organized, and you can actually see what you have to work with.

Everyone's user group is to be spot on with the clan list. If you need to get members in the user group, get them in. If you need to get members out of the user group, get it done.

Holiday's
I know the holidays are among us.. Which these are the slow weeks. Let's try and make sure that we are still spending time with our members. On the other hand, I hope you guys have wonderful holidays and you spend a lot of time with your family. :)

Last edited:

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: January 10th, 2016

Holidays:
The holidays are now out of he line and new things are coming for the new year! Let's make the 2016 year become a new life!

Recruiting:
Recruiting is not just your members responsibility, it's yours too. Lots of new people have gotten the the new games this past Christmas, let's take advantage of that and get some new faces in!

Reflection:
Your clan is a reflection of you. Your members reflect what they hear and see you do..
If you take the time to be involved, lead things such as recruiting and game nights..They will do the same as you.
Let's be sure we are leading our members in the right direction towards success.

Basic Training Classes:
I have posted a date and time where your members can go sign up for the basic training classes in your forums. If they do not sign up, I will not invite them or allow them into the class.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: January 17th, 2016

User Groups:
In no way is it acceptable to have a user group that is completely off what your clan list has to say. Clean up those user groups, it's easier to knock it out as you go along than all at one time.
For a reminder..
• 0-9 member removal request is free to the General.
• 10-29 member removal request requires Section Leader approval.
• 30+ member removal request requires Division Leader approval.

Meetings and Meeting Notes:
Whether it's your clan meeting, the Generals Meeting, or our section meeting..All of these meetings are MANDATORY. There should be a clan meeting done every week at a consecutive set time and day.. If for any reason this can not be accomplished please notify me so I can fill in. *This is a last resort.*
For the Generals meeting and the section meeting, if you can not attend for any reason.. Please notify me and your Captain for them to sit in.

Spam Messages:
As a responsibility as a General, when spam messages are sent to you.. They need to be spammed back out. This includes but not limited to messages in your inbox and/or activity feed messages
Also, spam messages about promotions, recruits, and clan activities on a Xbox Live message, activity feed, and Kik can be very useful to spread the word of things within your clan.

Basic Training Classes:
I scheduled Basic Training Classes in your clan threads. None of these tools were used to your advantage. Let's try to make sure next time that we are using the resources we have to our advantage to help our members.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting Notes.

Section Meeting: January 24th, 2016

Multiple Accounts:
Xiled Gaming only allows each member to have ONE registered account on our website. If you need any moderation done to your account, such as password resets, email change, and/or username change done. Please request it to an Administrator and they will gladly get it taken care of. If you or any of your members have more than one account, please contact your Section Leader or Division Leader for the situation to be resolved.

New General Over SYN Insurgent:
SYN Gaara is now the General over SYN Insurgent! Let's be sure that we are adding him to the family we have here.

Recruiting:
Overall, recruiting has been very slow. I know a lot of members are out recruiting and find people who will fit into our home. New faces mean more opportunities for everyone. Don't forget that!

Game Nights:
I would like to see all of my clans to have one scheduled game night a week. When these game nights are scheduled, please let me know that way I can make sure I can attend these. Game nights are good for clan bonding and growth!

Section Xbox Live Tag:
I'm sure you all have noticed, I have created a section Xbox Live tag. As I have ALL of my members added into my friends list, I will have everyone added on this tag as well. This will help me keep things more organized when I try to spam important things out.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: January 31st, 2016

Meeting Notes:
Meeting notes are suppose to be what you talked about in your clan meeting. This helps other people such as your members, peers, and superiors see what you talked about in your weekly clan meeting. Even if they're just bullet points, I expect to see this done every week.

Members In User Group:
This is just a simple reminder that under NO circumstances is there to be a member promoted to Private or above if they are NOT in your clans user group.

Recruiting:
Overall, recruiting has been very slow. I know a lot of members are out recruiting and find people who will fit into our home. New faces mean more opportunities for everyone. Don't forget that!

Game Nights:
I would like to see all of my clans to have one scheduled game night a week. When these game nights are scheduled, please let me know that way I can make sure I can attend these. Game nights are good for clan bonding and growth!

Section Xbox Live Tag:
I'm sure you all have noticed, I have created a section Xbox Live tag. As I have ALL of my members added into my friends list, I will have everyone added on this tag as well. This will help me keep things more organized when I try to spam important things out.

Gaming:
I love always seeing parties of our members gaming together, doing game nights, and having fun. However, I am seeing that sometimes we exclude our lower ranking members. Let's be sure that EVERYONE is getting together and gaming.. Not just the leaders of the clan.

Gamer Tag Request:
When a member in your clan is requesting a gamer tag change to a "SYN" tag. It is okay to message me, asking about a gamer tag to see if they will be approved. However, these request still need to be posted in my clan forums. This is a MUST.

Quote of the week:
"Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear and how to be free from it. That's the point." – Divergent

*This is also a touch up from last week since we ran behind and didn't have a chance to have a Section Meeting.*

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: February 21st, 2016

Gamer Tags:
Encouraging a member when they hit the rank of a Sergeant is great. Let's be sure they are going through the proper steps before they are changing it on Xbox Live.

Gamer Tags and Usernames
Every member must be registered on our website. With this being said, their username needs to be identical to their gamer tag. This is REQUIRED. Also, when/if they change their gamer tag on Xbox Live, they need to submit a "Request Login Name Change" in the help desk. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Recruiting:
Recruiting is a very simple term. Let's just get one thing straight, there is NO reason on why anyone's clan should not be getting recruits over an extended amount of time. Recruiting is one of the keys to keeping your clan successful. If you don't get new faces.. There are not any promotions to give out, new people to get to know, growth, and clan success. Let's be sure we are having our members focusing on that and gaming.

Captains User Group:
Just a simple reminder that if there is a current or new Captain that we need to be sure they are in the Captains user group!
The format for this is:
Clan - General - Yes

For example:
SYN Divergent - SYN Karma - Yes

When a member is no longer a Captain regardless of the reason, please be sure to submit a removal for the member to be removed from the Captains user group.

Appearing Offline:
As it is normal for people to appear offline.. Please be sure this is not a constant thing. Your members need to be able to see that your online and available to talk to/game with. Try to limit this usage.

Karma's Quote Of The Week:
"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."
-Ray Goforth

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Section Meeting: February 28th, 2016

Gaming With Members:
Our community is a "gaming community." With this being said, gaming with all of our members needs to be a number one priority. Getting to know your members within your clan is awesome. Get game nights going, small competitions, and other events go help members stay interested. Communication is the key to success.

Training
Along with gaming with your members, training your members is just as important. Training members for leadership will not only benefit your clan, but it can benefit you for the future. When there's leadership, there comes growth! Let's be sure this is being accomplished.

Generals Classes:
Generals classes are up and running again. Let's be sure we are looking for upcoming classes so we can elect ourselves to participate in them

Captains Classes:
There are an exceptional amount of Captains Classes being offered out currently. Let's encourage all of our Captains to participate in them. This is important to help them expand their knowledge.

Karma's Quote Of The Week:
“To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality.” – John Ruskin