Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SECTION LEADER SHADOWING

XGC Tashir

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2007
Detroit
I need some SL's who are willing to let me shadow them i don't care for how long but within the next week would be nice send me a PM if your okay with that

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
These posts are made all the time. Maybe we should stick a few so these don't keep popping up.

No Section Leader will send you a PM or a Friend Request on XBL for shadowing. With the amount of issues that we have to deal with on a daily/weekly basis, there just isn't time for US to go and track you guys down. There are just way too many Generals. It's just how it is. It is up to the Generals to send friend requests, PM's, and to follow us around on XBL. And the funny thing is, most of the time when Generals figure this out, they just stop trying to shadow XS's. I have had several people shadow me since I was promoted last December. I do no have a problem with it, but you have to be persistent about trying. Try to realize that it's not us trying to avoid Generals, but that we have enough to deal with already, let alone being responsible for EVERYONE in XG. And there aren't that many XS's to do all that, sooo...

Take the responsibility in your own hands! If you are really serious about shadowing a Section Leader, YOU need to send them PMs, Friend Requests, and let them know that you wish to shadow them. And like I said above, we ARE busy, so if you get turned away once, come back and ask to shadow twice more!