Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SECTION LEADER CAPTAINS CLASS TRAINING - XBOX ONE - SATURDAY 11/18/2017 11AM EST

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
This is for Section Leaders only! If you are not one DO NOT POST on this thread.

This class will be to train you to teach the Captains Classe and start you on your journey as a leader/mentor in our community.

The class with be on Saturday 11/18/2017 @ 11am est on XBOX ONE.
The time is tentative based on feedback from others that have already expressed interest in doing this class with me.
We may start and hour earlier or an hour later once I hear back from the primary people that requested this day and time slot. I will update the post here and send word on Voxer when the time has become final.

Please note that you will be expected to participate in this class so if possible have your computer on and site open as well as the ability to take notes.

For those of you on the 360 only you can join us by using the XBOX app on your computers. You must have head phones and be able to mute your mic to do this. Otherwise we will have a class on the 360 for you and anyone else that needs it.

If you want to join in please respond to this post below and make sure you have sent me a friend request.

Thanks.

KoG Binx XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2015
I would also be attending! FYI Hylander I think this is a good time slot and good date to do this I appreciate you taking the time to do so. look forward to this class as I'm sure everyone else here that is interested is as well.