Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

S.O.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC WRATH

Banned
Jul 17, 2008
Iowa
Greetings I have returned to join up with a clan I have been on extended leave due to firefighter training and my moving. My tag was xgc crazywolf I use to be a captain for xgc proximity...my gamertag has since then changed but I would like to join a clan affiliated with maybe halo MCC? Any help appreciated I will need to update everything and of course don't expect to hold the rank of captain due to my absence Thanx for help

G

Greetings I have returned to join up with a clan I have been on extended leave due to firefighter training and my moving. My tag was xgc crazywolf I use to be a captain for xgc proximity...my gamertag has since then changed but I would like to join a clan affiliated with maybe halo MCC? Any help appreciated I will need to update everything and of course don't expect to hold the rank of captain due to my absence Thanx for help

I will refer you to the join a clan link. There are several KoG, XGC, and one SYN clan that are Halo: MCC clans. I would encourage you to to browse through these clans and hit up the Section Leader and General over whichever one that you choose and they will help you from there.

Join a Clan Link:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Status
Not open for further replies.