Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ROBIN WILLIAMS FOUND DEAD

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I just read that story and listened to a few different news outlets about the story, its a pending suicide attempt.

But man its sad to see him go out like that, that man is surely a legend in his field... some of the great movies like "Good Morning Vietnam" Ms. Doutfire" and much more.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I literally teared up when I saw he died, just like many others I grew up watching his movies. I mean hell he's one of the reasons I'm comfortable being goofy in the first place! Sad story to read.

XGC hippie

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 26, 2013
Louisiana
R.I.P Robin Williams.
Such a hilarious, up lifting man. Never would of thought one of the funniest men in America would be depressed. Crazy World.

DEATHSTR0K3 187

Forum Member
Jul 14, 2007
NY
R.I.P Robin Williams
Truely a terrible lost, he is an all time great not just in comedy as an actor. Absolutely amazing performance in "Good Will Hunting". 1 of the greatest comedian ever tho grew up watching his movies as a kid I remember watching "Jumanji" over and over, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jack, Flubber great family comedies. Everyone in America knows this man as a great legend of the art. There where making a Mrs. Doubtfire 2 i wonder if they start filming that its was,due out 2015-16. He is going to be in the new "Night at the Museum" movie that finished shooting. All these actor that you would never know are depressed and go so far out for some movie roles its unreal, just like Heath Ledger great actor we lost before his time, you think there happy cause they have money and that there in these great movies but we don't know what it takes to get into these roles.

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
I heard he'd been diagnosed with Parkinson's. It shocked me, but because of his personality, and earlier struggles, it wasn't too unexpected.

I wonder about his convictions in this act, but he had good run making it to 63.

If he really wanted to, no one could stop him. If it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem, then it's perhaps even more tragic.

That's what it looks like though, he didn't get the right attention in time. I'll miss him, but I'll be hard pressed to forget him.

He lives through me and everyone else who's hearts he's touched.