Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RISEN FROM THE DEAD

KoG Presto

Forum Rookie
Nov 2, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
whats up guys... most of you prolly dont know me but i was in KoG a while back... i was a captian in Colossus b4 it went under and i was a captain for ressurected when we all got transfered... well some ppl might wonder why i left and i have a good explanation for it... resurected started falling through the floor... our general... which was KoG Alicat at the time had to leave and she was like my best friend in the clan we always hung out and played... she had to stop playing for some reason i am not sure why... so i ended up leaving the clan and just playing with a few friends... up untill recently i met KoG Nijiijn which is a captain in apocolypse and we started hangin out... then i decided that i wanted back in because i had a good feeling that this one was going to work out... i got my old position back and now i am proud to be a captain of KoG Apocolypse and im not planning on leaving again so..... IM BACK!!!!! lol

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Well same here. I came back I think three times. And I either left because things got screwy or I got framed for something and got kicked. It's amazing how much I have done since the summer of 2006.

S

SYN KoNfLicT

Hey Presto, did you ever talk to the council? Because you can't just come back in as a Captain or even at all without the Council voting on your return.