Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REVOLUTION DLC

xv ARIES vx

Forum Nerd
Jan 28, 2013
Hey guys! So how is everyone liking the new DLC maps? I think they are all better than most of the original maps that came with the standard game.

SYN THA DJB

Forum Veteran
Oct 11, 2012
VERMONT
Brink I think it's called the skate park level is awesome. It has that awesome choke-point in the center of the map and makes acog sniping a real blast. Also running around half-pipes and other fun obstacles brings a real fresh take on a game that can often get repetitive with normal war maps.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Theyre definitely a departure from the normal map designs, and have to agree that most seem better than the originals, but the size of a couple of them seems way too big. I wish the skatepark map was 2/3 of its current size.

XGC BOOSTADCT

Forum Junkie
Jan 25, 2013
Stevens Point WI
I like the all the maps but one so far. The one with the snow is not my favorite yet I only played capture the flag on it and it was not the best for that. I think that for TDM it would be great thow.

xv ARIES vx

Forum Nerd
Jan 28, 2013
Yeah, I would agree with everyones opinions and points of views. The only problem with alot of the new maps especially brink is that the number of player who camp is growing alot. much more than previous COD's.

XGC Afina

Forum Junkie
Jan 19, 2013
Silverhill, AL
I like most of the maps in multiplayer except Grind. I can't get a decent run and gun rhythm going and there's a TERRIBLE spawn trap that some cruel-minded people have discovered and exploited where I'm caught right in the middle of their crosshairs almost everytime I spawned. Other than that I love the rest of the maps, especially Hydro.

The new zombies map is siiiiick! Really works well when you get a good team together and hold yourself up on the roof. x)