Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RETRO GAMES

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Who is currently playing older game systems and what games.I have been getting back into the SNES,Genesis and older PS2 Games.I really like the Shin Megami tensei games.

KoG Unstable

Forum Nub
Apr 2, 2009
NES. LoZ, and I don't mean that side-scrolling garbage they attempted with II. Also the Dragon Warrior series. I prefer IV, but the whole series was damn good. Don't get me wrong, I like FPS games, but my love for gaming was forged in the fires of ye olde RPG.

XGC Sader

Forum Junkie
Oct 27, 2009
Stuttgart, Arkansas
I went back and played the Metal Gear games. Metal Gear solid was easy the first time I played it then after I beat the rest and came back it was freakn hard. I got too spoiled on its newer gameplay I guess.

Snake Pliskin

Forum Noob
Jun 12, 2009
Connecticut
Occasionally I'll play some of my old Nentendo 64 games like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, still love 'em over a decade later.

97uyiw.jpg

Last edited:

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
There werent that many games I liked o the 64-just Ogre 64 and the mario kart was ok.I think the N64 was Nintendos worse console.I wish they wouold of took it more seriously and put the dd drive and more adult games on it.I also rememeber playing Quake 64 and with all the cheat codes and it was still so hard.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I am the same wayway..I am thninking of starting a vintage game forum website.I really like to research them and and find some old 2d games to play..they are so much more fun.