Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: RESOLUBLETWISTA

TwistaDaPlug

XG Addict
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
Jun 13, 2014
DookieLand
www.twitch.tv
1) What is your username and gamer tag? ResolubleTwista

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? 3:30 to 9:00 sometimes

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Division meet ups ,General clan battle ,tournaments

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?vreally funny and nice

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. None

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? None

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox one or PS4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. 3 years technically Bout I want to say 4 because I mostly played with XGC at the time I was recruited

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? KoG Unity general

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? To meet new friends and people in the clan and be more involved

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? That everyone wants me to host a event every week and have more fun then before

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? KoG silo XS

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag? ResolubleTwista

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? 3:30 to 9:00 sometimes

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Division meet ups ,General clan battle ,tournaments

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?vreally funny and nice

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. None

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? None

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox one or PS4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. 3 years technically Bout I want to say 4 because I mostly played with XGC at the time I was recruited

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? KoG Unity general

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? To meet new friends and people in the clan and be more involved

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? That everyone wants me to host a event every week and have more fun then before

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? KoG silo XS

Hit me up on the box to further discuss your application