Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RESEARCH STUDY

Ra7htheNomad

Forum Junkie
Feb 16, 2013
Hopkins, Minnesota
This is out of the ordinary what I need help with but hopefully a section leader or maybe even someone else can help me.

I am a senior in college and our capstone project that I have been working on for two semesters prior to this is a research project. We got to choose our topic of interest and design our research based off of what we want to find out. My research is about gamers that are involved on a team and such and I am looking to interview a couple people by weeks end or even early next week to get some information. In the attached document is my recruitment message so anyone that can possibly help me it would be greatly appreciated. More information in the document attached that will make this more clear. Message me on here or even Xbox if you think you could assist me.

FYI: I know my recruitment message says professional gamers but seeing as I have been trying to get professional gamers to interview to no avail this is my backup plan, so just ignore that they have to be a professional gamer.

View attachment recruitment message final (1).docx