Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: REQUEST A SIGNATURE

SYN Sappy XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 12, 2015
I would like a signature for my xs page,
I have a picture of what I want and how I want, just need a kik to send it too..
in this picture colors area black background, orange letters, with blue out line,
syn sappy in large orange letters as well as a Harley Davidson eagle, holding a fire department maltese cross, the letters and outline of the eagle area appear on fire, the maltese cross is outlined in blue with two fire axes behind it going to each side of the cross, a ribbon banner on bottom reading volunteer fireman.

what im looking for is that,
what I want it to read is : SYN SAPPY XS
i guess ill have to wait for a end product to see what yall come up with,
my kik name if needed for the picture is (xs)syn sappy xs

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I would like a signature for my xs page,
I have a picture of what I want and how I want, just need a kik to send it too..
in this picture colors area black background, orange letters, with blue out line,
syn sappy in large orange letters as well as a Harley Davidson eagle, holding a fire department maltese cross, the letters and outline of the eagle area appear on fire, the maltese cross is outlined in blue with two fire axes behind it going to each side of the cross, a ribbon banner on bottom reading volunteer fireman.

what im looking for is that,
what I want it to read is : SYN SAPPY XS
i guess ill have to wait for a end product to see what yall come up with,
my kik name if needed for the picture is (xs)syn sappy xs

Sappy imma take you up on this one, KIK: Guywith aface or my gamertag: XGCDeWhit69