Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RECORDING GAMEPLAY ON THE XBOX 360 (PLEASE HELP)

XGC TrueShot XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 15, 2013
North Carolina
Alright everybody need some help with a project im gonna start. (Game footage recording). I want to start recording my gameplay and put it up on youtube. I will be getting a capture card and microphone. My question is how do i go about actually doing the videos and also can i ise my turtle beaches to record my voice instead of having to get a microphone. If you could help me out please quote my post and let me know. Thank you.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
Alright everybody need some help with a project im gonna start. (Game footage recording). I want to start recording my gameplay and put it up on youtube. I will be getting a capture card and microphone. My question is how do i go about actually doing the videos and also can i ise my turtle beaches to record my voice instead of having to get a microphone. If you could help me out please quote my post and let me know. Thank you.

In regards to your Videos, I assume you are talking about Video Editing. I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, but since you are just starting I suggest using Windows Movie Maker.

What kind of Turtle Beaches do you have? I know with my old set I could use an Audio Split-er so connect it so my computer.

I can help you with Graphics/Video Editing if you would like just hit me up.

XGC TrueShot XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 15, 2013
North Carolina
In regards to your Videos, I assume you are talking about Video Editing. I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, but since you are just starting I suggest using Windows Movie Maker.

What kind of Turtle Beaches do you have? I know with my old set I could use an Audio Split-er so connect it so my computer.

I can help you with Graphics/Video Editing if you would like just hit me up.

Cool i will be using a roxio capture card. I want to find a capture card that records my in game voice if possible. If not oh well but i would need a bit of help doing the visual editing. Do you play 360 or ps3?

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
I have never used the Roxio Capture Cards before so I can offer no assistance there. I have an Elgato HD 60 and have used an Avermedia Capture Card.

I am not sure if you can capture your in-game voice with a Capture Card. but I would suggest Searching it on Google/Youtube.

I play Xbox One and PC. Sorry.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
As far as I am aware (at least the way my capture card works) you need to use an audio splitter. One output needs to go to the TV and the other needs to go to your pc input. You can record your voice on your PC using various programs. When you are finished recording, you can align the audio with your video footage in an editing software of your choice. It has worked fairly well for me.

CoNiGMa

Forum Star
Jul 3, 2015

I used to use a Haupage HD PVR to record my 360 game sessions. The quality was superb and it captured the voices of the other players. I can't remember if it also did my voice. I think it did, but you can check it out here: http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html Also, I used Adobe Premiere to do the video editing.