Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RANKING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
:D Hey there !! I have currently just joined the XG community and I was wondering if there was a certain way to rank up or if I am just supposed to show leader ship and recruit:eek: Can anyone help please?

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
Just be yourself and remember its not the quantity of the people you recruit but the quality so dont go recruiting every tom **** and harry you see...make sure you get you captians and generals to talk to you possible recruits befor you bring them in....Be active within the clan follow the honor code and just make sure you do every thing that your responcible for....Leadership doesnt really come into play untill your a captian...But Promotions are not given, They are Recieved...So just wait and all good thing will come in due time..hope this helped

Last edited:

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?p=667092#post667092

That link will take you to the requirements for ranking up in XG,

However the best advice i can give u is try to help others before yourself, do thing without having to be asked to do them. like go and recruit and get members into your clan without your captain and general asking you too.....

Another good thing would be to follow your captain around and shadow them and see how they run things this will kill two birds with one stone, it will show you what u need to do in that position, and it will help you get to know your leaders in the clan.

But yea go read the link i sent you and try to follow that, but understand that it is not a perfect guideline, its just an example on things they are looking for when they are getting ready to promote someone

Status
Not open for further replies.