Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

R.I.P CHRIS KYLE

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
46726510ea5c35ccf5.jpg

Chris Kyle, an ex-Navy SEAL who wrote the best-selling book American Sniper about his service in Iraq, was shot and killed at a gun range in Texas, multiple outlets reported Saturday night. A second man was also killed.

According to local TV station KHOU, officials said that Kyle was shot at point-blank range "while helping another soldier who was recovering from post traumatic stress syndrome" at a range near the town of Glen Rose.

The Dallas Morning News reports that Lancaster, Texas police arrested a suspect, 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, after a brief chase.

Kyle had become well-known for his exploits in Iraq, where he deployed four times, set the record for sniper kills at 150, received numerous commendations, and, according to the Stephenville Empire Tribune, was given the nickname "The Devil of Ramadi" by insurgents.

Last edited:

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
thank you!! i know not many know who he is but his story hit home here in my heart. I just wanted our military members to read this and thank of him and what he has done. He served his country and his life was ended like others who have had there life taken to early..

RasKadi671

Forum Tourist
Mar 21, 2013
texas
Thank you to ALL My Brothers and Sisters in arms!!! An for our Brothers and Sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice you will never be forgotten!!!! R.I.P Chris Kyle. One Love, JAH Guide!!! Respect!!!