Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"POOLEE" MCDONALD

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
Hey All of my XG Brothers and Sisters. How long has it been since i posted here? Some time huh? Well Hi to all of you. Since i have been in this clan for about 2-4 years. I think it was needed i tell you (my family) of what i am doing in my life. I'll be leaving for the Marines on Nov 1st of this Year.....yea that is pretty much it. I just though i tell you all since you have been my family for so long.

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Don't worry your mind set will change soon enough all these guys who think one branch is better than any other have never actually served. Once you get deployed you'll see just how fast being the best drops on your to do list we all fight for the same cause and no one of us is better than the other anyone can train and learn to be better it takes a true soldier to see that your mind set is what makes you the best you can be.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
well troop i spent the better part of my enlistment deployed to many countries, and verdict is deployed right now. Also being deployed doesnt change anything. And we dont think one branch is any better then the other. and doing the best at what ever your job is; is big priority. and jerriel, read my other post as far as being a Pararescueman goes. Ive worked with PJ's on many occasions and trained with them. So I know what Im talking about.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
I can take a joke. Sorry for coming off wrong. Whatever branch a person chooses is their personal choice and I don't insult, I look at it as we're all working together as one, with different titles and different jobs.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
The entire army of the United States is amazing at what they do and that is why we are the best. :)

although out here in norcal my area specifically our marines are dumber than crap. They had no clue about infrared technology. I chuckled...

But they have an awesome work ethic and training regimen.