Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUICK QUESTION

X

xHyPn0t1c

I noticed that on the forums and people were saying this that XG is renting a whole floor at Orlando for people that are going. I have a few quick questions about this. First is it true? Second will you have to pay or is XG giving it to people for free?Third how many people will stay in a room? Fourth do you do this every event and fifth will you do this for MLG 09? Thanks

Chandler

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2006
High as a satellite!
www.xiledgaming.com
I noticed that on the forums and people were saying this that XG is renting a whole floor at Orlando for people that are going. I have a few quick questions about this. First is it true? Second will you have to pay or is XG giving it to people for free?Third how many people will stay in a room? Fourth do you do this every event and fifth will you do this for MLG 09? Thanks

1. Yes, Xiled Gaming has reserved an entire floor so that all the members can stay in rooms that are close together.
  2. You are responsible for the costs.
  3. That's up to the person paying for the room. A lot of our members choose to room together because it makes it cheaper. Each person staying in the room chips in on the bill.
  4. We mainly just do it for Orlando as most of our Council (and a large portion of our members) are from Florida.
  5. So far we've done it at MLG '07 and '08 so I don't see a reason as to why it couldn't happen.