Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
So i did a name change, and applied to the grass is greener forum. To return to XGC, However the server crashed. So will all those actions be reintegrated back into the website ?? or do i have to go do that all over again ?? because my application to the grass wasn't greener, was pending approval for re admittance into XGC. So i'm just curious !!

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
So i did a name change, and applied to the grass is greener forum. To return to XGC, However the server crashed. So will all those actions be reintegrated back into the website ?? or do i have to go do that all over again ?? because my application to the grass wasn't greener, was pending approval for re admittance into XGC. So i'm just curious !!

They are working to try and restore the website to it's original status. I would be patient bud and give it some time however you could always contact the XD that was researching/handling your application for any other information/updates. Keep in mind, you may need to re-post your application for record purposes.

Reactions: SFP BULL SD

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
100% agree with XGC BUCS XS we are currently
Working on the members that we have already in the community because they come first. Repost your application and if you have concerns hit up a XD on XBL

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
thanks guys, i did already re-post. So i'm just waiting now, I'm sure they will get to it when they can. Patients is a virtue !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.