Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

XGC Chicago XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 15, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
I can't believe no one asks random questions to the council members in these threads. I guess everyone already knows everything about us! lol. Hopefully everyone is out there gaming and having fun!

As an XS, one of my duties is "running multiple successful clans." There comes a times when recruitment drops to a snail's pace and I'd like to know how did/do you (personally) handle this obstacle?!?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I will absolutely be getting NHL 17. There's actually very few games I'm excited about this year, so I'm hoping to dedicate some serious game time to NHL this year.

I've always been a huge fan of hockey. My team is the Penguins. I've been a fan since before we won any of our 4 Stanley Cups.

I don't really have a primary game. For the most part, I'm a social gamer, I play what my friends are playing. I don't play many games for their campaign.

No one should be scared of leaders. We are gamers just like everyone else. We don't get paid to do this, we just do it because we enjoy gaming with and helping like minded gamers. We are here to help, it's a resource for everyone!

I've personally never concerned myself with the speed of recruiting. I know it's cliche, but I'll take quality over quantity every time. A clan that grows slow with legit like minded gamers much more likely to succeed than a clan that's member count blew up over night. The best advice I can give for recruiting when times are tough is not to try too hard. It seems counter intuitive, but your recruiting pitch can come off desperate, and there's no sense stressing yourself out over a video game. Remember we are looking for like minded gamers. We shouldn't have to convince people too hard to join if they are like minded. There's always ebbs and flows to recruiting, just remember to have fun and enjoy what you are doing.

Did I miss any questions? I'm more than happy to answer any/all questions. I don't check the website everyday, but I do check my forum everytime I'm on the site.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
The first clan I was ever in was Xiled Kings (back in the KSI days), but I claim Kings as my home clan as it's the first clan that I ever ran. I created it and ran it from the bottom up. At one time Kings, (this was KSI Kings) was an elite division for aspiring pros.