Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION FOR XL'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC FATALITY

Forum Rookie
Dec 9, 2006
MICHIGAN
Yeah but you can already guess what there saying and i think faction is right, we need to stay family friendly. I dont think its that big of a deal.

XGC PUPPET XL

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
faction is 100% correct, but to add on, were supposed to be a professional organization, professionals dont swear.

XGC Aldier

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
If you really have that hard of a time expressing your point of view without resulting to using swear words, then you have a problem. Also, if you are unable to articulate what you want to say without swearing, then personally, I don't care what you have to say, it is not worth listening to.

XGC PUPPET XL

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Its not that were trying to treat you like a child, but sometimes people get on here mad and just go off for no reason.

XGC SUPER FAT

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
In a Van Down by the River
I can understand swear words, but words like g*y are censored. What if I wanted to post a ultide carol.

Deck the halls with bla blalbalal
flalalalalalalalalalaalal

Dawn we now our *** apparell
falalalalalalalalalalalalala

What's up with that?

Merry Christmas Everyone

XGC PLUNKETT

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
I agree lets just keep it clean, swear all you want in pregame lobby. Let’s try to keep it there. The website should be an area where we keep everything professional. This way any newcomer to the clan will take the clan serious and might actually become involved and want to help as much as they can. Reputation is everything!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Zealot, I love you dude but, from your XBL messages it seems you can't go without swearing. (biatches and so on) Some people may not care about the slang being used but others do get offended by it. Keep it plain and respectful at all times. No need for slang, politics or anything else outside of the basic communication needed to work together in our community.

oTONYo

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2006
New York
I agree with Hylander swear is not a nessecity expecially young kids can see it ( iknow they swear but we influence them). I have never curse online but i do say other things. Lets just keep it clean and remember that we are XGC we are the pro division of XG we need to respect others and thier beliefs.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Is there a delay in the posts? When I posted I was I thought right under Tony's post and tonight when I am reading these I see many posts before mine came up. Of course, then Tony is right after me. Are we stalking each other or something? LOL!!

I have to say this though, it is sort of funny to be seeing Tony's post about swear words with the mother of all swear word user as one of his sigs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.