Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION ABOUT FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Yeah, so recently i just viewd it again to re-read some stuff.

and i came across this - "Since this is a forum open to people of all ages, keep all posts PG-13. "

So wouldnt that mean Keep all Posts PG, because its Stating Keep The posts PG-13 meaning for the people ages 13 and up.

It should say PG or even G, because i've seen people on here at the age of 11.

Just Wondering,
Yoshi

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Yeah, but it says "Since This is a Forum Open for All Ages . . ." Is where im getting my point at.

And that "Must be 13 years and older" Junk when registering, thats the Normal Forum Rules, and vBulletin has it. Its Because who ever created the actuall "Forum" Thought that people under 13 arnt mature enough to be with the older people (which in some cases is true) but i do know alot of 13 year olds who are really mature.

But like i said, thats the General vBulletin and Phpbb Forum Rule type thing.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
it's pretty simple, you have to state how old you are on the site which is 13 or older. Then the rules say PG-13. That matches and usually isn't a problem.

Remember this though, HALO 2 is a MATURE game. a 13 year old shouldn't even be playing it nor can they buy it on their own.

It is not the Council's duty to police the gaming world it is the PARENTS who need to pay more attention to what their kids are doing and who with.

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
it's pretty simple, you have to state how old you are on the site which is 13 or older. Then the rules say PG-13. That matches and usually isn't a problem.

Remember this though, HALO 2 is a MATURE game. a 13 year old shouldn't even be playing it nor can they buy it on their own.

It is not the Council's duty to police the gaming world it is the PARENTS who need to pay more attention to what their kids are doing and who with.

Yeah, but dont yo uknow, that alot of people under 13 do join forums, they make up their age or lie about it so they can join.

And you must've forgot that KoG is All Ages, not 13+ lol. Its where im getting my point at.:p