Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROMOTION: SYN DIESALMAFIA: CURRENT CLAN

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYN DiesalMafia was recruited into SYN Shipwrecked on December 19, 2016. He came into the community ready to game and have a great time. He then decided to transfer to SYN Sacred but took a break and went in active for a month in November 2017 for personal reasons. He finally found a home with SYN Bad Company. SYN DiesalMafia might seem unassuming but don't let that fool you. He works with his leadership and listened to others intently to make them feel like they were being heard and understood. He also learned quickly about what it means to be a leader in the community. Often times he has chosen the hard right over the easy.

SYN DiesalMafia has really grown into the leadership positions he has acquired thus far and I have no doubt in the bright future he has with the community. After working so closely with him as his Section Leader, it gives me great pleasure in promoting him to General and to have him take over SYN Bad Company.

SYN DiesalMafia you have come so far in the community and you are so eager to learn new things everyday. With the amount of hard work you put in and the can do attitude and to desire to learn that you have shown me, I am so excited to see the journey that is set out for you and SYN Insidious. Congratulations on a well-earned and well-deserved promotion. Keep up the hard work! It's most definitely paying off.