Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROMOTION COMING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
okay I am the head captain of SYN unleashed. If you don't know what that means it's justo have had the most experience and I show the most promise of all captains In the clan. Anyway does anyone general or up have some starter tips? I know how to eu. A squad effectively, andin other clans I have been a general. But I want advice just to help my normal routine. Which according to past squads has been hella inspiring.

SYN FaLLeN

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2008
yo lightning you need to hit me up on live, since till you guys really get off the ground then i will be helping you guys out....

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
u seem kinda ****y with that message. just becuz u think ur getting a promotion doesnt mean u WILL get one so u might wanna think about that. Good things come to those who are patient and modest.

S

SYN KoNfLicT

Yeah lightning I don't wanna sound mean or anything, but you kinda seemed full of yourself like you were bragging to everyone. For know, focus on your position in Unleashed, and worry about that later.

Last edited:

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
okay I am the head captain of SYN unleashed. If you don't know what that means it's justo have had the most experience and I show the most promise of all captains In the clan. Anyway does anyone general or up have some starter tips? I know how to eu. A squad effectively, andin other clans I have been a general. But I want advice just to help my normal routine. Which according to past squads has been hella inspiring.

There is no such thing as a head captain. Apparently I "neglected" you, so here is some of daddy's love. If your captains aren't showing as much promise as you, then you should go help them. Working a clan is a team effort. Even if the other captains aren't doing as much as you, it is your responsibility to help out your colleges. Otherwise, the clan is hopeless. I thought you knew better.

SYN PoPTarT

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 9, 2008
CA
there is no such thing as a head captain. Apparently i "neglected" you, so here is some of daddy's love. If your captains aren't showing as much promise as you, then you should go help them. Working a clan is a team effort. Even if the other captains aren't doing as much as you, it is your responsibility to help out your colleges. Otherwise, the clan is hopeless. I thought you knew better.

why does it seem like u like to get into peole's business and start drama

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
and I did know better. But I lost touch with the whole xg thing after losing my position in the clan. So maybe as a captain you didn't do such a great job training your squad as a whole, but only the kiss ups that killed themselves to hang with you. That's why I chose darkslayer. He actually wanted me with him. So don't be chewing me out for your mistake. I was your responsibility first.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I don't mean to argue but you told me along with darkslayer that panic was a clan ruled by favoritism. You told me you didn't like it but then when XD V Dub XD joined it changed. Which when I recruited him screwed my first experience in xg. Those were followed with two more pathetic attempts. This time I plan making it last. I appreciatethat you help out now. But yeAh let's talk over XBL.

S

SYN KoNfLicT

I'm staying out of this one. But Future is kind of right about it being everyone's business. I know you guys don't see it that way, but being that it's a public forum thread, anyone can view it and reply. You guys should talk on live or by PM so no one gets in trouble. :)

S

SYN KoNfLicT

Also, i'd like to get in on that talk if that's okay with you Future.

Status
Not open for further replies.