Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POST COUNT LEADERBOARD?

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I was thinking - we all know that there are a lot of people who are addicted to the forums - it would be nice to see who else is addicted as we are.

Would it be possible to get a link like the "Forum Leaders" link of members listed by post-count?

That would be awesome :D

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
I like the idea because I do think it would be cool to see who the biggest posters are. But the only downside to that that I could see happening would be just people posting to be on the leaderboard. We want people posting, but not just spamming garbage on the forums. It's actually in the Forum Rules and Regs, but if it were enforced by all Mod's, I wouldn't see it being that big of a problem...

XGC BlackAngel

Forum Star
Mar 18, 2007
New York
I think that's a really cool idea! I'd like to make a suggestion of having something more like a leaderboard for posts/day or something because some people have been in XG a lot longer than others who are active forum users. Obviously, it's not that big of a deal who is in first, but it's just a thought. Maybe having both would be cool.

I thinks thats a great idea but I would also agree with Carbon, people will try climb the ladder and if that means by spamming then it will be done! I dont think to much by the older members (by that I mean the ones that have been here and understand the rules ect) the newer ones thou we would have to be on the look out for constantly cuz they'll be to eager with the whole idea....

Another good one could also be like a timer that times how much time a member has been on the site, actually I donno if that would work cuz some people would just log on and leave it for a few hours... lol anyway

I miss the chatbox - It got a big laggy towards the end with you having to refresh the page all the time but is there no way we can work around that? It had a leader board and it was fairly controlled by the people that used it with regards to watching the people spam/inoppropriate posts... I for one was a top chatter in there and found it was a great feature for the site.