Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSSIBLE MILITARY DIVISION?

i agree a military branch or split would be a good Idea I mean we don't have to stop communications with our branch we r in now but I know my self I would like to game with like minded people I understand where he comes from with feeling left out because I know in my case I don't like really getting into "war stories" or explaining what I did and where I did it and why we do what we do or join why we join or what ever we do why we do it I would like to get a little more info on this I am a little new to this clan but would love to help out and get all the airmen soldiers marines and seamen gaming side by side if not at least get in contact so we can game a little together you can contactme on xbl ssgbubba75th hoooah

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
It all sounds like a great idea but it isn't quite feasible because we aren't all on the same platform we have the 360, PS3, PS4 and the One; speaking as prior military and as a General in XGC I believe that the way the clans are set up it is perfect.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I think it would be kind of cool to set up something like XGG. No one has to leave there clans but a little section that is only military and maybe coast guard. .lol.. that way you dont leave your clan, I like my clan and the people I run with. But like the girls they can be in SYN of KOG or XDC or XGC and be in XGG at the same time. If it never happens I wont cry much..lol I do think it would work. But not as a stand alone clan.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea banner for you guys would be pretty dope, if my computer was working i'd make a sample banner just to see how it would look. If anything i'd probably have the colors change for every military faction and maybe with the color changes it'll show the name of the branch like Blue camo and the word navy would show up then green for marines, dark blue for airforce I mean you could go about it so many ways but showing some love to military would be nice I mean mostly everything in here has a banner girls, design, even mobile games I don't see why we couldn't have a military banner (I'm not military either fyi lol)

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I think it would be kind of cool to set up something like XGG. No one has to leave there clans but a little section that is only military and maybe coast guard. .lol.. that way you dont leave your clan, I like my clan and the people I run with. But like the girls they can be in SYN of KOG or XDC or XGC and be in XGG at the same time. If it never happens I wont cry much..lol I do think it would work. But not as a stand alone clan.

I think that'd be great option right there. I know for me at least, leaving of my training in a month. I am very proud of my familys history in the military. I think a banner would be a great idea and i'd like too see if theres anyway we can make this possible. Now the only issue with this is how do we figure the actually military members from the fakes. It's not difficult to say you're in this branch or that branch and google a duty station so how would we come up wtih a way to give it just too the actual military members vs those who just want too be.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I think that'd be great option right there. I know for me at least, leaving of my training in a month. I am very proud of my familys history in the military. I think a banner would be a great idea and i'd like too see if theres anyway we can make this possible. Now the only issue with this is how do we figure the actually military members from the fakes. It's not difficult to say you're in this branch or that branch and google a duty station so how would we come up wtih a way to give it just too the actual military members vs those who just want too be.

Sadly we would have to go on trust. I feel if you get get lie about being military you should be booted out of XG right there.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Sadly we would have to go on trust. I feel if you get get lie about being military you should be booted out of XG right there.

i completely agree with you right there, find out you lied get kicked out. Well if possible i'd like for us to be able to work on this together. talk to whoever we have to. It would be great honor to able to get this done together. we could get a group of military members together and work with whoever we have too to see this gets at least heard.

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
I personally think it is an excellent idea. It seems it would be somewhat of a nice gesture to those of us tho served or are still serving. And a tribute to those we have lost. God knows there are way too many. That's what I think ;)

RI0TACT915

Forum Noob
Jul 29, 2015
I think that would be a great idea

It would be a great idea, but their would be no way to keep track of who is really in or who has really server, yes we can pick out the "fakes" in a heartbeat but I understand why the community has not done such a thing as of yet. Unless we all post a copy of our DD-214!