Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSSIBLE IDEA'S ON WHERE I SHOULD GO !!

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
So i know i said I'd like to try Syn, I was wondering what division would be best for me ? I've been in XGC, & KoG. I've not tried syndicate as of yet. And I'm wondering, where i should go if my GWG post goes through. Anyone have any suggestions ?? Please feel free to give me an idea. Just looking for some recommendations, and input from the community !! looking for the best division for me !!! And where i can provide the most help, such as classes. And what not. I'm not really sure if that's changed or not. It's been a minute since I've been home, And I'd like to assist anyone i possibly can !! And if no help is needed, Just want to find a place where i can belong to something better !! Happy gaming everyone. :cool:

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
There really is no division better than the other, it's just what's the best fit for you. Going along with the fact that you have already been in XGC & KoG, why not try SYN. There are alot of great people over there as well, But as I previously stated, it's where you feel the most comfortable gaming and having fun! Best of luck with your searches and if I can be of any assistance, feel free and hit me up bud!

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
looking for old friends too where ever they might have gone. But still in the waiting process.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Well brother, you've been in the community a long time and in different divisions, i'm sure you have friends everywhere but if you're looking for specific ones, search the forums and look for what clan/division they are in

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
true i could do that, or i could just post it saying looking for old friends to game with !!