Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSING.. I GUESS IT'S A FULL TIME JOB?

XDC AlphaForce

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2012
East Stroudsburg, PA
@The 1 Mr E

I had something similar. I was a medic for the ARNG.

I was at a club, and a couple battles and I were just coming back afghan. So my buddies were going to get a drink and at the bar some guy was talking about being a corpsman for the army. As a medic, we don't call ourselves corpsmen, so I called him out on it, and he got his panties in a bunch saying I was wrong. ANYONE in the military knows, you always keep your Mil. ID on you, right? So I pull mine out and ask to see his. His response? I don't need it, I'm an officer. I turned around and just walked away. I can't stand when people lie about that stuff.

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
no id even dod civilian and civilian plain contractors carry their id it just not ur id it ur insurance health card incase of emergencies...

i been a cadet before in several organizations i seen the posers both kids and adults. i been accused of it a couple of time for army badges i received but dont wear they sit in a display case im air guard not army, not army ng or reserves

when people ask me what service i simple state air force, why because in fact we are just a different component of the air force.

i had several years ago an army personnel coming around my cadets claiming to be a ranger and and infantryman with CIB ranger scroll SFLT (long tab) and even creditials that he was certified for and foreign awards as well and some big time us awards. yeah he was committed to being what he said he was to the point that this admin personnal used hes training to make himself something he wasnt. fake mil id with higher rank that really was, fake documents of training and deployments military schools. just created a fake military history profile for himself.
until even he screwed up just slieghtly and named a unit at a base that didnt exsist at that base.

but still the ignorance of it smearing the us military persons as a bunch of fakes becasue these poser out there talking and doing things thhat they arent