Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE READ!

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
Now before u go on just know that you dont have to do anything! Now my school is doing a campaign for children in Africa. We are trying to Raise 5,00 dollars to build a school in Africa. Now I was wondeering if u have any ideas we could do to raise money so we can do this. I think that it would be a great impact to the world if we did this! So pleas if u have any ideas to for my school please say! I dont care how stupid it is I'll listen to anything!

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
CASH MONEY

cash money

Now before u go on just know that you dont have to do anything! Now my school is doing a campaign for children in Africa. We are trying to Raise 5,00 dollars to build a school in Africa. Now I was wondeering if u have any ideas we could do to raise money so we can do this. I think that it would be a great impact to the world if we did this! So pleas if u have any ideas to for my school please say! I dont care how stupid it is I'll listen to anything!

I would have to say the normal ways, cady bars, car washes, etc.

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
hey knight what do you think about that i dont know how much money xg has and i personnaly don care but i have noticed that a lot of companies are getting invovled with aids in africa ex i pod motarolla and ect. i dont know may be selling xg shirts and have half the profits go to africa i know i would by like 15 xg shirts please message me back so i know you got this, and 20,00X 15.00 dollares thats a lot of money for africa i think xg could even spread on to the news gaming community donates ______ money to help for cure of aids in africa we could really benifit from this

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
#1 who really cares about aids in africa, what about the homeless in AMERICA, and the aids epidemic here.

I personally dont care if they are in a bad way in africa, i think our interests should be here in the states, first and foremost, but that is my voice, not XG or the council

Topics like this dont belong in the forums, they belong on the nightly news, and i personally game, so i dont have to watch the news.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
How About we seel some shirts and give the money to the council!

God knows they put enough time into this communtiy, the least we could do is throw them a bone with some tshirt cash:)

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
it wasnt made to be a topic it was an idea and since this the only place to reace XIs i thought i would share it here i was just thinking to spread the community out a little more but guess not the t shirt idea wold be a great idea i think a lot of people would be intrested

S

SYN Corona

If you dont need the money, send it my way. Im just a poor white boy trying to make it in the ghetto.